Excellence, Passion, Integrity, CaringSalary: £24,416 to £35,122
We believe that Keys Group is an EPIC place to work. We are one of the largest providers of childcare in the UK with more than 87% of our services rated 'good' or 'outstanding'.
Our EPIC values underpin everything we do at Keys Group and we're looking to recruit a SEN Teacher our school in Wisbech who can demonstrate these values.
Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students. The ideal candidate will adopt and work towards the implementation of the school development plan.Responsibilities of Teacher Role:
- Ideally a driver
- Teaching or learning qualification
- Worked with vulnerable pupils in alternative education settings- leading activities/educational based work
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviours
- Minimum Level 2 qualification in English and Maths
- Will be teaching across KS3 and KS4
Salary and Benefits:
- Previous experience in working with young people on the Autistic Spectrum and with behavioural difficulties.
- Previous experience working in a school setting with SEMH & EBD children is essential
- Applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check which Keys Group will cover the cost of.
- Previous experience of teaching Key Stage 2,3 and/or 4.
- Curriculum knowledge of Maths, English and/or Science subjects.
***Any unsolicited CV's will be sent at the recruitment agencies' own risk and will be interpreted as 'gifts' and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position***
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and/or experience
- Initial and ongoing training provided for personal and professional development
- Progressive Pay Scale
- Access to voluntary benefits
- Enrolment into the NEST Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Earning potential of £500
- Enhanced DBS check paid for