Excellence, Passion, Integrity, CaringSalary: £15,871 (35 hours)£17,004 (37.5 hours)£18,642 (Qualified 37.5 hours)
We believe that Keys Group is an EPIC place to work. We are one of the largest providers of childcare in the UK with more than 87% of our services rated 'good' or 'outstanding'.
Our EPIC values underpin everything we do at Keys Group and we're looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant at Wisbech School region who can demonstrate these values.Responsibilities of Teaching Assistant Role:
- Safeguarding the young people in your care
- Supervising children in a classroom setting
- Assisting children with school work
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment for children to learn
Salary and Benefits:
- Previous experience working with children with special educational needs.
- Previous experience working in a school setting with children with autism (desirable)
- Applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure which Keys Group will cover the cost of.
- Full UK drivers' license and access to own transport (desirable)
***Any unsolicited CV's will be sent at the recruitment agencies' own risk and will be interpreted as 'gifts' and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position***
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and/or experience
- Initial and ongoing training provided for personal and professional development
- Progressive Pay Scale
- Access to voluntary benefits
- Enrolment into the NEST Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Earning potential of £500
- Enhanced DBS check paid for