New Product Introduction Manager
Competitive Salary DOE
Are you an experienced New Product Introduction Project Manager with five years' experience within pharmaceutical or fine chemical manufacturing, and a degree in chemistry or chemical engineering?
You will have experience taking responsibility for leading multi-disciplinary teams who are working to introduce new products into the company,
Also involving interactions with customers during the delivery of projects and will help to establish good working relationships amongst all staff engaged in the introduction of new products within the company.
In addition, working to achieve target timelines and costings; reporting any deviations from these and taking action to ensure that project milestones are met, before handing over to the manufacturing and product management teams.
* Compliance with all site Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) requirements.
* Delivery of projects to the required timelines and costings.
* Delivery of the product to the agreed specification and in the required quantity.
* The ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues.
* The ability to simultaneously organise and monitor several different activities, including the planning and co-ordinating skills needed to deliver results to challenging timelines.
* The ability to think creatively and solve problems.
* Resilience when working to address project difficulties and a strong desire get things done in order to benefit the customer.
* A desire to live and promote the company values, to be transparent, be willing, be reliable and be caring.
Typically, a candidate will have:
* A degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
* A minimum of five years' experience in the pharmaceutical or fine chemical industries.
* Experience in manufacturing management, project management or technical support.
* We also require candidates to be competent with IT systems, and in particular Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Interested? Apply with your CV to Lisa Ray at our Head Office in Gateshead