Our Central Government client is currently looking to recruit a Delivery Manager on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a Delivery Manager and ideally have worked within an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban). You will be comfortable leading Testing/Software Development teams and ensuring all products and services are delivered efficiently and to budget. You will be confident managing resource and budgets, reporting on KPI's and delivery metrics, removing delivery blockers and ensuring delivery against business goals.Key responsibilities
- Maintaining motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important
- Coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints
- Manage risks, budgets and people
- Able to take a continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and roadmapping.
The ideal candidate will have worked in an Agile environment, have solid knowledge of AWS or DevOps and are Agile certified.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned organisation that offer an excellent working environment and potential for long term contract extensions.
Preference will given to candidates who hold SC Security Clearance however those eligible to apply will be considered. Please note you will need to obtain BPSS / Baseline Clearance before you can commence onsite which can take 2-4 weeks.
- Exeter - 6 month contract
- £468 per day - inside IR35
- Delivery Manager
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90763202