First City Nursing And Care are looking for someone to develop and grow a new care at home service in Gloucestershire. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager who wants to develop a new service and join one of the fastest growing care businesses in the South West.
Are you dynamic and a strong operational leader, with a proven record in managing a care service?
First City Nursing And Care have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to oversee a domiciliary care service in Gloucestershire.
You will be responsible for liaising with organisations to ensure the safe, efficient running of the service. You will be expected to grow the business, taking on new packages and developing the hours of delivery supplied. You will be given a high degree of autonomy to develop the service and will have support from an established head office which includes program managers, HR specialists, a dedicated recruitment team and in-house trainersResponsibilities and Duties
- Recruitment of key members of office staff
- Interact with CQC to ensure smooth operation of the business
- Delivering compliant care to all our partner relationships
- Managing the daily operations of the business
- Hold or working towards level 5 in leadership and management (or equivalent)
- Be an existing registered manager with the CQC with an excellent track record
- Have a pro-active attitude to developing business
- You'll be the main point of contact with the Local Authority, GP's, healthcare professionals and service user's families.
- Capturing and preparing internal and external performance reports
- You'll ensure that the domiciliary care service is meeting CQC requirements
- You'll ensure that you are meeting local authority contract compliance
- You'll be responsible for the recruitment and retention of staff
- You'll be a strong leader of staff, able to support and motivate a team to all achieve the same objective
First City Nursing And Care offer a competitive salary alongside a range of benefits and opportunities for development.
Employment subject to rigorous checks including Enhanced DBS (Criminal records check) and satisfactory references.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90763144