Salary: Up to £43,000 (including car allowance) + Benefits Package
We require a Fibre Planner in Barnsley with experience of civil and fibre routes and FTTH designs.
You will interpret designs on-site, answer queries from the contractors and authorities and you will also assume accountability for the project management, working together with in house designers to deliver the best broadband possible.You will:
- Help to develop, implement and champion the company network elements
- Manage and advise on capacity
- Improve network capacity monitoring and operational excellence, utilising automation and AI to drive a lean operating model
- Forecast capital expenses and operating expenses for designed infrastructure projects
- Ability to produce detailed industry-standard levels of survey, installation and as-built documentation
- Experience in manipulating data and metadata underpinning a fibre design
- Knowledge of diversionary works code of practice and its application
- Understanding of long-distance fibre networks, Comsof FibrePlanIT and GE Smallworld software
- Driving license
The role attracts a competitive package which includes a car allowance, bonus scheme, pension and healthcare and an above standard of holiday entitlement.
If you have the right experience that can be applied to a market leader in telecoms delivery then we'd be pleased to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90762624