About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private care provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced, friendly Night Carer
to join our local team.What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care. 89% of our carers agree.
We are proud to offer you:
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year which offers a free confidential and information support service
- 'Your Prestige' Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients' lives with every visit.
We support clients with many different needs every day including:
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working alongside local Social Services and Community Health Teams
What we're looking for from you:
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care. Join our team today.
We're also seeking people who are:
- 6 months' paid experience in care in the UK
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
We'd love you to join our team.
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing + Care is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90762256