Excellence, Passion, Integrity, CaringSalary: £19,438 to £23,518
We believe that Keys Group is an EPIC place to work. We are one of the largest providers of childcare in the UK with more than 87% of our services rated 'good' or 'outstanding'.
Our EPIC values underpin everything we do at Keys Group and we're looking to recruit a Tutor for our school in Wisbech.
Tutoring according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students. The ideal candidate will adopt and work towards the implementation of the school development plan.Responsibilities of Tutor Role:
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad and balanced curriculum for all students.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students.
- Encourage and facilitate a learning experience providing students the opportunity to achieve.
- Contribute to raising standards of student behavior.
- To share and support the school's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
- Teaching curriculum's for Key Stage 2, 3 and/or 4.
Salary and Benefits:
- Previous experience in working with young people on the Autistic Spectrum and with behavioural difficulties.
- Experience working in a school setting with EBD children is essential
- Worked with vulnerable pupils in alternative education settings - leading activities/educational based work
- Ideally be humanities specialist but experienced in teaching maths, english and science
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviours
- Minimum Level 2 qualification in English and Maths
- Teaching or Learning Qualification
- Knowledge and managing curriculums
***Any unsolicited CV's will be sent at the recruitment agencies' own risk and will be interpreted as 'gifts' and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position***
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and/or experience
- Initial and ongoing training provided for personal and professional development
- Progressive Pay Scale
- Access to voluntary benefits
- Enrolment into the NEST Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Earning potential of £500
- Enhanced DBS check paid for