- Based in Sheffield
Full time Monday-FridaySalary:
£40-45k (depending on experience)Start Date:
Take the opportunity to join an industry leading and award-winning business. The UK's largest independent food and drinks wholesale group. Selling a vast range of market leading FMCG products.
As Finance Manager, you would be reporting directly to the Managing Director of the company, based at Sheffield support centre. You would work with the senior team to create the company business plan, develop and maintain the financial controls of the business and hold responsibility for all financial reporting.Key duties:
The successful candidate:
- Management of the financial and reporting team, regional audit managers and credit control
- Annual budgeting process, 3-year planning and rolling forecasts - income statements, balance sheet and cash
- Day to day responsibility of the accounting system including maintenance of system controls
- Preparation, review and analysis of accounts
- Analysis of overhead expenses and identification of cost improvement
- Responsibility for salesforce commission scheme - design of rewards
- Working capital requirements
- Business partnering the managing director, commercial and sales controllers on projects.
- Appraisal preparation on proposals to the Group Board.
- Attention to detail with the ability to troubleshoot data issues
- Experience producing and analysing management accounts - essential
- knowledge of accounting principles, compliance and auditing - essential
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated self-starter who can work under pressure and deliver within deadlines
If you feel that you are suited for this role and are ready to take on your next challenge, please apply today!