We're actively seeking experienced nurses to help care for people in need As a Registered Nurse in Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. You'll be supporting with medication administration, the leading of a clinical team and the development of care plans. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. Requirements
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. Flexi Pay!
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly gain up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Exclusive benefits package
Apply now and you can start within a week!
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process