Jenson Fisher are delighted to be working with an expanding Accountancy Practice based in Edinburgh to recruit an Accountant on a full-time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant to work with a varied portfolio of clients and join a dynamic team.
- Preparation of statutory accounts from client records to Partner review
- Supporting the Partners in filtering the work from junior members to Partners
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax returns and CT600s
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- Preparing and reviewing personal tax computations
- Assisting in the management of a diverse client portfolio with the Partners
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
- ICAS/ACCA Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Iris
To be considered, you must be available to start immediately. Please apply using the link alternatively please contact Lisa Slipchuk, Manager at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided.