Are you a Learning Technologist looking for a fresh challenge and do you have experience of supporting and developing Learning technology in the education sector?
We have an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate to be a part of the Learning Technology Department.About us
We are part of The Windsor Forest Colleges Group which was formed through a partnership between East Berkshire College and Strode's College in Egham. Delivering high quality education and training to over 8,000 students and businesses each year, we offer state-of-the-art learning environments at our three main campuses: Langley College, Strode's College and Windsor College.
Our mission is to inspire ambition and make a positive difference to lives through learning. We are keen to recruit talented individuals who are passionate about helping us to deliver the highest standards of education and training to local people, communities and businesses. In return, we offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, where everyone's skills and ideas are valued and respected.The Role and You
As the Learning Technology Manager will be responsible for leading on the development and implementation of the operational and strategic plans around Learning Technology across the College Group. They will provide leadership, direction and motivation for the department and provide support and training for all levels of staff and students across the Group.
The successful applicant will have previous experience of working within a Learning Technology Department in the Education Sector. You will also hold a Degree in an IT subject or equivalent relevant knowledge, skills and experience.For further details of the role and the person specification please see the job description.
This is an opportunity for a passionate individual who wishes to work in a truly stimulating and rewarding environment.Our staff benefit from:
Please be advised that the vacancy will close on Monday 21st September 2020Interviews will be held on Wednesday 30th September 2020*Please note this may be held via video interview
- Excellent work/life balance - Support roles enjoy 27 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- Free on-site parking at all sites
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
- On-site Costa and Starbucks
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at The Salon at Langley College
To apply please visit our website and complete the online application form.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.