My client a leading national wealth planning IFA Practice in the Amersham area is actively looking to recruit a Level 4 Diploma Qualified Paraplanner who is capable of hitting the ground running immediately in supporting Financial Advisers in report writing within the business.
Professional Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum of 18 months' paraplanning experience.
• Must be Level 4 qualified.
• Show evidence of delivering a compliant, highly technical, well-researched and quality paraplanning service.
• Good working knowledge of industry issues and developments.
• Be articulate in both written and verbal communication.
Skills and expectations are as follows:-
• Signed off internally as competent on all report types up to and including level 4.
• Receive a 'Green' rating on all ad-hoc report checks undertaken by the PPU Managers.
• Undertake research and analysis of suitable products in line with the Financial Planner's recommendations.
• Draft recommendations that articulate the Financial Planner's requirements, in line with the client's needs, circumstances and objectives.
• Act as 'first line of defence' - flag any opportunities or concerns prior to the recommendation being issued.
• Ensure files and reports are compliant - achieve a minimum of 85% 'Green' files from Business Quality file reviews, with no 'Red' files.
• Utilise agreed research tools for technical/tax calculations.
• Adhere to Succession's processes and Compliance requirements.
• Follow the standard process for all PPU related activities, including research, analysis and documentation.
This is a great opportunity to work with a large team within a very successful company.