We are currently working with a few beautiful Nurseries based in SW17, SW18 and Sutton who are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Assistant
to join their team. Our client offers a unique, creative and child centred environment where children have access to a range of learning studios.
The nursery itself has great transport links close by and is also easily accessible by car too with on street parking available,Requirements.
Your role will include:
- CACHE / NVQ Level 3 qualification in a relevant Early Years discipline (equivalent or higher)
- Minimum of 1 years' full-time experience working in similar role (desirable)
- A positive and happy 'can-do' attitude
- Be able to work as part of a team and using own initiative
- Working alongside colleagues to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment
- Overseeing the planning, and implementation of activities
- Completing observations and planning appropriate next steps
- Liaising with parents and/or carers and providing feedback on children's progress
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.