About The Fragrance Shop
Established in 1994, The Fragrance Shop is known for its passionate and innovative nature within the fragrance industry, and we are the UK's largest, independent fragrance retailer. Our aim is to create mainstream and luxury fragrance, which is affordable and accessible for all, and we showcase over 130 luxury Fragrance brands in nearly 200 stores nationwide and online! The Fragrance Shop are on the lookout for a passionate, ambitious and experienced Assistant Manager to join our company!We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Manager (24 hours) to work within our Cheltenham Store. SNAPSHOT:
To help manage the store to achieve the Company objectives by providing excellent customer service; to maximize sales and establish efficient methods of operation; to maximize profitability. The role will include leading customer service focus by playing a hands-on role.REPORTS TO: Area Manager/
Store ManagerKEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
KEY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store's performance and contribution to the overall company results.
- Help to manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment. Take a lead role in resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
- Actively promote the company and the store in the local market place.
- Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times
- Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and store information.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Store Manager/Area Manager/Regional Director.
- All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Business related qualification.
- 1 years' experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organisation Skills
- Commercial awareness
- Visual merchandising knowledge
·Competitive rate of pay
·Exciting store incentives
·Training and development programmes
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are regrettably not able to respond to every one. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.To submit a copy of your CV for this role please click the Apply Now button below.