The individual who carries out the role of Banking & Client Systems clerk will be strong and self-motivated with excellent organisational and communication skills. They will be meticulous with a keen attention to detail & will strive to continously improve systems and processes.
The individual will be experienced in high level volumes of receipt coding, processing income received and will have a good knowledge of spreadsheets; being competent in Excel.
The individual will have the responsibility to manage their own portfolio under which a high volume of calls are required
Individual should have the ability to work well as part of a team as well as unsupervised & will need the ability to work well under pressure.
- Daily Banking - Savills Cashfac processing of online receipts and Cheques
- Ensure all Savills daily banking exceptions are matched and interfaced
- Savills Cashfac to system composite transfers
- Daily Banking of Client Systems
- Bank statement tick off for all Client System bank accounts
- Assist with bank reconciliation items
- Remove & process instructions for the Main Suspense account & chasing internally & externally on any outstanding items
- Maintain and identify Client System Suspense Ledger values to be allocated
- Adhering to Savills & Clients Credit Control Policy
- Monitoring and driving down internal KPI's
- Reducing Client Systems current outstanding debtors balance
- Regular reviews of Client System Team's Credit Control ledgers with TL
- Issue copy invoices and tax receipts on all Client Systems
- Chasing payment using the telephone, email, fax and mail (high volume)
- Dealing with and resolving Tenant queries
- Dealing with and resolving cash allocation queries
- Issuing Client System statements and reminder letters
- Provide information for/ Assist with the instructing of debt collection agencies etc
- Recommending remedy/action on recovery of problem tenant debts
- Assisting in the reconciliation of problem accounts
- Management of query resolution, chasing colleagues where required
- Monitor and report on Client System aged debtors reports weekly or as required
- Develop and maintain active communication both within the Treasury team and other internal departments
- Work closely with Banking & Client System Team Leader regarding the ongoing management of current systems & portfolios.
Skills and Knowledge
- Maintain any qualifications required for your role
- Maintain membership of any required professional bodies
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to manage conflict
- Knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Proven experience within a high volume transactional department
- Experience in Property Services market is desirable but not necessarily essential.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to Neil Unsworth firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we will use your personal data to respond to your application. For further details, or to view our Privacy Notice or Group Equality & Diversity policy, see our website - savills.co.uk.
Savills is a Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Savills is an accredited Living Wage Employer.
Savills is a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champion programme - ensuring all LGBTQ+ staff are accepted without exception in the workplace.
We are committed to the Working Families flexible working scheme, supporting the diversity of candidates and offering roles which can be done flexibly from the start.