Are you a confident account handler looking to develop your career? Perhaps an Account Exec looking for a step up? We'd love for you to come and work with us on a bunch of integrated projects for a global brand!
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to become a part of our talented Client Services team! Please note this is a fixed term contract opportunity until end 2020 (potentially will be extended). You will be on PAYE payroll.
As an Account Manager assigned to our Ford account, you will be responsible for providing support to our team on projects including interactive and print brochures, CGI animations, and configurators; always ensuring that the work we deliver exceeds our clients' expectations.About you:
What you'll do:
- You're dynamic, motivated and flexible in your approach to work
- Excellent organisational skills, able to compartmentalise work for multiple projects and clients
- Strong administrative skills, supporting the team behind the scenes
- You're client focused, able to adapt to changing deadlines and briefs
- Confident in your ability to present to clients and colleagues
- You are able to predict issues and problem solve to the client's satisfaction
- Confident working independently or collaborating with internal teams
- You have experience working in an agency or creative environment
What you'll get:
- Develop strong long-term relationships with clients through regular personal contact
- Manage client expectations of delivery through regular communication
- Work within a large team on all aspects of marketing communications, from strategy to delivery
- Write creative briefs and communicate to multiple internal teams
- Work with Project Managers in the development of project timings and communicate these to the client
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure work is delivered on schedule and within budget
How to apply
- Competitive salary
- Flexible start times
- A friendly and open team environment
- The exciting opportunity to work on innovative, sector-leading solutions for a high-profile global brand
Check out the full job description https://weareburrows.com/careers
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and answers to the following questions:
• What is your salary expectation for your next role (annual equivalent)?
• What is your notice period?
• Are you currently working for an organisation in the WPP Group of companies?
• Do you have a permanent right to work in the UK?
• Do you hold any relationship with of our current employees or clients?
• This role will be based from our Shenfield office. Please indicate if you are looking for an element of remote/flexible working so that we are aware upfront.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.