Rikama Education are currently looking for a SEN Teacher to work in a Special Needs school specialising in ASD, MLD, PMLD or PD within the Medway area, your day to day duties will include:
• Manage extreme and challenging behaviour
• Assess children either short or long-term learning difficulties
• Making sure children with special needs have their identification supported
• Work alongside parents and carers for the students
• Liaise with other professional, such as social workers, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists
• Mark and assess work
To be considered for this exciting SEN Teacher role, you will need the following experience:
• Qualified teaching status (QTS)
• Initiative and problem-solving skills
• Working alongside students with ASD, MLD, PMLD or PD
• Initiating and developing approaches in the classroom
• Strategic planning for responsibilities, duties and lessons
Our client is looking for a SEN Teacher to join a friendly, warm and welcoming environment. It is a school that specialises in creating a successful education for students that suffer with behaviour and learning needs. Its aim is to provide a highly skilled and flexible workforce to meet all the needs of the students to enhance their outcome. The latest Ofsted report rated the school Good.
If you are interested in applying to this SEN Teacher role, please click apply now below.