Juice Cheltenham is delighted to be supporting a fantastic organisation in their search for a Marketplaces Trading Manager to join their Ecommerce team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Director, you will take ownership of growing our extremely successful B2C marketplaces channels, working in conjunction with the purchasing, commercial and digital teams.
You will have an excellent knowledge and understand of marketplaces (principally Amazon), including branding, commercial planning, marketing, and operations.The Role:
The Successful Candidate:
- Responsible for achieving sales and contribution KPIs for the marketplaces channel
- Co-ordinating and leading improvements in listing quality
- Management and development of the marketplaces team
- Working with the PPC manager to improve ad performance
- Working with the trading analyst and product team to broaden the successful product mix on marketplaces
- Must be commercially driven, as this role is fundamentally about growing sales
- Must be comfortable with data and analysis to interpret reports
- Will have an instinctive feel for trading performance and the ability to pre-empt changes in trade and take proactive measures
- Minimum of three years' experience working within a marketplaces context
- Must have a good understanding of ecommerce staples including PPC, SEO, copy-writing and commercial strategy
- Experienced in optimising for the A9 algorithm
In return my client offers a flexible working environment, alongside some fantastic benefits. If you are interested in finding out more information, we would love to hear from you.