An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a growing Facilities Management company to be based in Watford/North of London.
The main responsibility would be to quote/price up and deliver projects to clients covering Air Conditioning and Refrigeration from small units through to VRV's/VRF's. You would be dealing with lots of clients in a very fast paced environment. You may also manage engineers covering maintenance and installs.
- Ensuring delivery on time covering cost, quality, and scope.
- Meet 50 + client expectations
- Documentation ie RAMS
- Design experience not essential - Teams will support on this area (You will work closely with them)
- Provide necessary leadership on the projects and help/assist engineers.
Mobile role, based from home.
Ideal Candidate would have:
- HVAC/Air Conditioning background or a Mechanical background
- Client Facing
- Experienced Project Manager
- MUST live within 45 minutes of Watford
- Travel/Car Allowance
- Opportunity to join a growing and exciting company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year