Just Mortgages is part of Spicerhaart: the UK's largest Independent Property Group.
With its rapidly growing financial services business, Just Mortgages, our reputation has grown to be one of the leaders in both innovation and technology in its industry.
Its well-established Self-Employed Division are looking for experienced and Self-employed mortgage and protection broker
to work within the Lincolnshire area.Expectations
As a Self Employed Mortgage and Protection Adviser
you can expect to:-
- Work at a flexible pace that suits you
- Provide full advice and recommendationson both Mortgage and Protection Services
- Be responsible for the full end-to-end process of applications ensuring that you are identifying your client's needsand offering advice and products that best suits their requirements
- Treat your clients with the highest regards ensuring that they receive the correct and compliant financial advice whilst making sure that they fully understand the products and services that are available to them
- Be able toprepare for future appointments and generate referrals whilst attracting new customers and business
- Be seen as the 'hub of knowledge' - an expert in yourclient's needs with a goal to help your clients to achieve their property dreams.
To be a successful Self Employed Mortgage and Protection Adviser
- Hold CeMAP or similar industry-recognised qualification
- Have a minimum of 24 months mortgage advising experience within a brokerage
- Have a consistent track record of achieving your goals within your current role
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- A passion for achieving a fantastic customer experience.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to market and developer needs
- Proven use of mortgage-specific software
- Full driving licence
- You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
In return you will enjoy:
Your next step
- 75-85% commission on banked income giving you the ability to write your own pay cheque at the level you want; £50,000, £100,000, £250,000 or more.
- No monthly fees or charges whatsoever
- Marketing support
- Compliance support
- Digital Media Package including Social Media training and support.
- Access to Openwork's competitive proposition including a multi-tied protection offering
- Options to become a Commercial Broker and/or Equity Release Adviser alongside your current Mortgage and Protection licences
- Designated Area Directors working alongside you to offer regular and timely support
- Support with Lead Generation
- Recruitment Support should you wish to grow your business
- Training - Remote, Group and 1 on 1 to suit your needs.
We really want to hear from you - even if you aren't ready to apply and simply want a chat to one of the team. Applying is easy - have your CV ready and click on the "Apply Online" button on the top right-hand side of this page.