- Fantastic opportunity to join a profitable, growing precision engineering company.
- Progressive culture and multi-million £ Turnover.
- Great team environment offers long-term job security.
The Ideal Person:
- Managing a team of 6 skilled engineers and programmers.
- Hands on role where you will still have the opportunity to run your own jobs whilst giving constructive advice and leadership to the team.
- Developing best practices in the milling department.
- Chair weekly meetings.
- Technically advise on CADCAM, programming, setting, machining and tool making.
- Maximise gross margin by using engineering advantage.
- Package: £35-45k Job security, training and career opportunities, Opportunity for overtime, 33 days annual leave, Company sickness scheme, Company auto enrolment pension scheme.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
- Minimum 15 years experience working in the subcontract machining sector.
- Ideally will have worked for a number of different companies in order to gain wider experience.
- Solid leadership and communication skills although previous experience in a management role is not a pre-requisite.
- Extensive experience of CADCAM offline programming, setting and operating CNC Milling machines.
- A genuine interest in engineering and/or technology with a desire to grow and develop.
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.