We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant in Lyndhurst with the passion, enthusiasm and drive to support our young people in achieving their potential.
At Coxlease School, Lyndhurst, you will be part of a dedicated and lively team that focuses strongly on the core areas of education, independence and inclusion.
As a Learning Support Assistant, you will work with class teachers to provide support for young people aged 7 to 19 with complex needs, some of whom may also be on the autistic spectrum. This will be through various subjects and using different communication and engagement techniques.Ideally you will
We'll give you
- Have experience working with children and young people
- Have passion, enthusiasm and excellent communications skills
- Have high levels of self-motivation
- Be able to show patience and understanding in difficult situations
- Be a positive role model who believes in helping our young people flourish.
- An employer who shares the passion for supporting young people meet their full potential
- A team who care and listen
- A safe and fun working environment
- Commitment to developing you and your career
- A competitive salary and annual leave entitlement
We also offer a number of benefits including online schemes where you can earn cashback, other benefits include;
Become your best you, apply today!
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Travel Insurance
- Computing scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Reduced price Gym membership
- Gourmet Society Card
- Healthcare cash plan
- Priory Group Pension.
If you would like to find out more or have any questions please contact Hannah Cramp, Senior HR Administrator on, option 1.
If you have been affected by coronavirus, or are tired of working from home we have care and education roles available across the country on a temp, part-time and full time basis.
Search all our available vacancies here: https://jobs.priorygroup.com/References
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, for all of our services we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references may be requested prior to interview for roles within our schools.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.Disclosure
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Education and Children's services will cover the cost of a DBS.