Treatment Practitioner (Computerised CBT) - GameChangeFull-time at 35 hours, Office Based, London, UK and home basedSalary: £25,000 - £28,000 Dependent on experiencePermanent
GamCare is the UK's leading provider of information, advice and support for anyone affected by gambling-related harms.
GamCare now have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Treatment Practitioner to join our enthusiastic London based clinical team who deliver our GameChange programme. GameChange is a computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (cCBT) course, designed specifically for those who are concerned about their gambling. The course is made up of eight treatment modules that aim to help clients explore their thinking patterns to assist with changing their relationship with gambling.
It is an exciting time to join GamCare, as we are growing rapidly and developing a broader range of services to support those affected by problem gambling, reduce risk for vulnerable groups, and raise standards across the gambling industry.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide case management to clients identified as appropriate for cCBT
- Deliver interventions on the phone and online
- To provide moderation for the cCBT client forum
- To liaise with external agencies, professionals and groups and to signpost clients as required
- To participate in service promotion and information events
The post holder will be integral to the effective delivery and coordination of digital interventions to our service users.
We are looking for a motivated and client focused Treatment Practitioner who has:
- Experience of case management of individuals with addictions and/or other complex needs
- Experience of delivering psychosocial interventions, including cognitive behavioural tools
- Experience of delivering digital interventions
- A commitment to supporting individuals with concerns around their gambling
- A high level of IT literacy
We are looking for individuals to work full time which may include some weekend and evenings.Due to COVID-19 treatment is currently being delivered remotely This post is subject to an enhanced DBS checkTo apply, please complete go onto the GamCare website. If you would like acknowledgement that your application has been received, please ensure the application is attached and put the following subject in your email:Job application:
Please note that if the subject is not correct, you may not receive a confirmation.
To discuss the role further please email Fay Kepidou, Team Leader. Application forms forwarded to this email will not be accepted.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
GamCare is committed to processing your personal data fairly, lawfully and transparently in line with GDPR. For further information on GamCare's recruitment privacy notice please refer to our website.Closing date for applications: 18 September 2020 at 9am
Interviews are scheduled to take place remotely via Zoom videoconferencing software.