Our Client, a leading global financial services firm seeking a Banking and Payments Executive to join their team based in Edinburgh.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has proven experience in a Banking and Cash management role and is looking to develop and utilise new skills, explore interesting fields and be involved in work that will impact the lives of people around the worldEssential Skills/Experience:
- Proven Experience in a banking and cash management role
- Experience of working with multiple online banking portals
- Track record of operational employee expenses management
- Background in financial control and reporting disciplines
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as a member of a team
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, developing, environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise to meet demanding deadlines
- Foreign language skills are desirable
- Work closely with Group's development partners on the development of renewable energy projects
- Support the Banking Controller in ensuring Group's standards of financial control and operational risk requirements are incorporated into all projects
- Assist with opening and general management of bank accounts for the business and for new project
- Manage all day to day payments including drawdowns, accounts payable, payroll and employee expenses ensuring appropriate authorisation is sought for all transactions
- Manage the associated internal controls and processes, including validation of payee bank details, providing the necessary reporting and reviews to both internal and external stakeholders
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Job reference: 12883
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.