Mid/ Senior Web Developer - Bournemouth, UK - £35/£50k - Partial Remote (Post COVID) ****Note - We are still hiring during the Pandemic*****What are they doing and how?
The economic pressure the Corona-virus has caused has had some very disadvantageous effects and put some organisations through testing times, however, on the flip side the climate has caused certain industries to rocket and the reason for exponential growth is due to the high number of people that still require digital services, in fact now more than ever.Organisation: Who?
My client who are a leading marketing and manufacturing company operating near Bournemouth and have done so for over 20 years, the primary focus for the web team is to build and maintain in-house eCommerce websites and support the wider marketing effort. The Role: Overview
Reporting to the Web Developer Manager, you'll work alongside other developers to ensure project deadlines are met and code deployed is robust and high quality. You'll ensure all development with the eCommerce framework is well built, secure, robust, scalable and thoroughly documented. You'll also be responsible for the development and integrations with our ERP system along with other customer-facing systems.System Overview
- The core eCommerce code base is Laravel (PHP 7.4) with a MSSQL 2012 R2 database
- There are some Node/Mongo VueJS/ReactJS based internal systems
Salary + perks
- Strong experience writing modern OOPHP with Laravel
- Ubuntu web server admin (Nginx, PHP-FPM, SSL)
- Working knowledge of Composer and GIT
How to Apply - When? How?
- Career progression - There is room to grow into many different types of roles and training will be provided where necessary
- Friendly team and work environment
- Monthly staff lunch and dept nights out/ events
- Bi-monthly staff prize draw (no absence)
- Incentivsed gym membership/ wellness/ educational benefit.
- Workplace pension
- Birthday/ Christmas card/gift + annual Christmas Party
- Free parking
- Holiday 21 days, 23 days after 3 years, 25 days after 5 years and 26 days after 10 years + paid bank holidays
Does this sound like you? Are you the PHP Developer in question? or just interested to hear more? I'm always happy to help, so, get in contact ASAP.
Understandably on-boarding in these challenging times can be interesting but we're geared up for remote working and will be looking at arranging a series of web calls over the next 2 weeks. To apply please go directly through this advert or send your CV to email@example.com
for me to respond with the full specification.