Primary School Site Manager
MILK Education are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join a wonderful school in Selly Oak.
We are looking for candidates who preferably have experience working in this or a similar role.
In order to be considered for this role, we require you meet the following criteria:
The Milk Difference:
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have experience working in this or a similar role
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the West midlands. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Rescruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
- Dedicated consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitement to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview preparation
Applicants will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:
To apply for this role, please call Brad on at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.Privacy Statement