Primary Teaching Assistant
Are you a graduate with a 2:1 or 1st class degree?
Is a teaching career something you would like to pursue?
At i-teachers we believe in the power and impact that you, a passionate and driven graduate, can have in inspiring and empowering the next generation to succeed. If you feel you have what it takes to join this drive and change the face of education, then send your CV to i-teachers now for the chance to be considered for this Primary Teaching Assistant role!
Maybe you are unsure about which steps to take? Send your CV to i-teachers for consideration.Primary Teaching Assistant
Primary Teaching Assistant - Personal Specification
- Full time Primary Teaching Assistant role
- £60 - £70 a day, term time
- Monday - Friday school working hours
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Primary Teaching Assistant - ideal for aspiring teachers!
- Supporting young people 1:1 or in small groups
- Degree 2:1 or above
- Preferred subjects Maths/English/Science (Core Primary Subjects)
- Strong A-level & GCSE results
- Passion for education
- Want to pursue a career working with young people or in education
- A determination to fulfil the role as a graduate teaching assistant
- Previous experience working with young people is essential
Is a teaching career something you've dreamed of but thought you didn't have enough experience?
Seems like this Primary Teaching Assistant role is PERFECT for you! With this year placement you will be set you up to hit the ground running if you do decide to begin your teacher training.
DO NOT HESITATE grab a graduate teaching assistant role NOW! Simply click 'apply now' and send your CV to i-teachers to hear more about this or other fantastic openings!