Design Technology Teacher
Temp or Perm - September 2020
KS3 Timetable - mixed discipline(s)
This secondary school, based in Medway, Kent, are looking for a teacher of Design Technology to start in September 2020. This role will ideally be filled on a permanent contract, but temporary candidates can be considered. Specialists in a range of disciplines should apply with options in Resistant Materials, Food Technology, Graphic Design, Engineering and Product Design available.
This school is accessible both by car and public transport with ample parking for those choosing to drive. Resources and facilities at this school are very good. This school also has a good reputation for its long-standing staff demonstrating its clear ability to support and develop teachers in their roles.
In order to be considered for this Design Technology Teacher role you must have:
- A good understanding of the Design Technology curriculum at KS3 and KS4
- A knowledge of basic intervention techniques
- Ability to inspire students in the classroom
- Ability to teach mixed ability classes
- Innovative teaching style
- Willingness to embrace new teaching technologies
Working with Pearson Whiffin Education to find your next permanent job means you get:
- A consultant with 15 years of recruitment experience in secondary schools in Kent
- Support writing and developing your CV and application form
- Support at every stage from interview preparation to contract negotiations
- A hassle free experience focused on getting you the right job
- An educated ear to listen when you need to discuss a vacancy in more detail
To discuss this role in more detail before applying please contact me now.This role not right for you? Know someone who should apply? Recommend them to us and we will reward you with £250.00.*
Pearson Whiffin Education offer a specialist recruitment service to schools and school based staff across Kent including Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Swale, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester, Strood, Gravesend and Dartford.
Pearson Whiffin Education are always looking for new candidates. Please contact us if you are a teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, premises manager, premises assistant or school specialist administrator and you are looking for your next job opportunity.
*Terms apply - for more information contact us today.