Buxton, Derbyshire Hours:
40 hours p/w 8 hours per day / Monday to Friday. Overtime is available Salary:
£13.50 Per Hour Overtime Available Paid at Time + 1/4.
Our client is a well-respected and long-established company in the High Peak town of Buxton. Since it was established in 1967, the company has moved to more modern premises on a busy industrial estate, and with continued investment it has evolved into the CNC precision engineering business it is today.
Due to continued growth and increasing workload we require for our busy machine shop a competent CNC Turner to program, set and operate an XYZ Prototrak Lathe.Duties and Responsibilities:
The Successful Applicant should:
- Experience in working with XYZ Prototrak Control is essential.
- Be able to measure and work to tight tolerances.
- The ability to read and understand customer drawings
- Be able to use measuring and inspection equipment accurately
- Competent on all aspects of tooling
- Maintain a clean and safe working area
- Experience with working with a variety of materials
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below. Keywords:
- Be enthusiastic and demonstrate an excellent attitude to work
- Have experience of working in a busy subcontract machine shop environment
- Prove to be an effective communicator.
- Be able to work efficiently within the team
- To be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
CNC Operator, CNC Setter, CNC Lathe Operator, CNC Miller, CNC Miller Operator, Lathe Operator, Miller Operator, Engineering