At Motordepot, you can expect to be part of an ambitious company, that is innovative and constantly looking at how the customer experience can be enhanced.
Motordepot are now looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Service Manager to join our team in Sheffield.What will I be responsible for?
Joining the Motordepot team as a Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Service department at our site. This will involve:
Could this be the ideal role for me?
- Managing all service team members including Technicians and Valeter's.
- Evaluating their efficiency daily
- Leading and driving the team to optimal performance.
- Ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to all times
- Working alongside the Branch Manager to ensure that sales and service work seamlessly together.
If you are an experienced Service Manager looking for an exciting, fast paced role, our new vacancy is ideal for you! To be considered for our role, you will require the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in all aspects of running a service department.
- Qualified to a Level 3 or equivalent in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair(ideally)
- Able to offer exemplary customer service
- Able to display good knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of managing a service team to its potential.
Although experience of working in a high-volume workshop would be an advantage, this would not be essential to be considered for the role.Why work for us?
If you want to work for the best, in a great team environment where everyone is valued for their contribution and where excellence is never compromised, join Motordepot!
We pride ourselves on investing in ongoing career development for all staff. We do things a little differently at Motordepot and are proud of our "no pressure" environment and transparent sales process. In return for your hard work as our Service Manager, you will be offered:
- 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Investment in Training and Career Development
- Preferential Service and Finance Rates
- Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Funded Social Events
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
In addition, we offer our employees a unique benefits programme that offers a fantastic range of savings to the employees of the Motordepot group.Our Business
At Motordepot, we have been trading for over 18 years and are proud that we now have 11 Branches Nationwide with a Head Office function and two Preparation Centres in East Yorkshire.If this sounds like the ideal Service Manager role and you are looking for a new challenge, look no further. Apply today to join our team.No Agencies Please We take our obligations regarding G.D.P.R seriously. Please visit our website to read our privacy notice for applicants, you can find this within our careers section.