PV Audit Manager
You would be joining a fully integrated pharmaceutical company with a very strong portfolio, working across over 150 countries across the globe. The role requires an experienced PV Audit Manager with a strong background in Pharmacovigilance to provide QA leadership and oversight for PV audit activities.
- Manage QA PV Audits
- Ensure continual compliance with policies, procedures, and PV regulations
- Process audits and affiliates audits, focusing on EU markets
- Training of the EUPV affiliates for inspection readiness
- A scientific degree and relevant experience of Pharmacovigilance
- Vast experience within PV Audits
- Vast Pharmacovigilance experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary which can be discussed on the application.
Skills Alliance are the preferred supplier for this role. Please contact Anais Croitoru for more details on +4402036683961 or click APPLY NOW.