Europa Worldwide are looking for a HGV Technician to join their Head Office in Dartford. **This role will be Monday-Friday working 11am-9pm**
Working as part of a fast paced, well humoured team, we are looking for someone who is experienced working in Truck & Trailor maintenance. You should be proficient in basics such as: Mirror & light replacements, replacing vehicle steps, curtains repairs and basic electrical fault finding. Who are Europa Worldwide Group?
We are a leading logistics and distribution company with representation in six continents and operating in over 120 countries. Established in 1966, we deliver pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide.What does our HGV Technician look like?
·A minimum of 2 years' experience in the Truck & Trailer Maintenance arena,
·Experience in PMIs is preferred,
·Ability to work productively as part of a team,
·Experienced in mechanical & electrical fault finding,
·Would have own hand tools (but not vital),
·Ideally IT Literate to communicate via email where required. What can Europa Worldwide offer you?
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience,
- 24 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Full canteen facilities on site
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period)
- Excellent working environment designed to promote a good work/life balance.
- Training & personal development.
- Supportive peers & management team - your success is our success.
- The opportunity to work within a rapidly growing global organisation.
- Working within a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
Please note, all applications will be dealt with according to General Data Protection Regulations.
Europa Worldwide Group are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.