- Firm: Boutique Practice
- Location: Sutton
- Salary: £55,000-£70,000
Are you an experienced Insolvency Assistant Manager looking to join a boutique practice close to home? Are you looking to step into a managerial role?
Our client, an established Boutique Practice based in Sutton is currently recruiting an Insolvency Manager to join their expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and relevant compliance
- Reporting into a partner you will manage a small team of insolvency professionals#
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
The successful candidate will:
- Be CPI qualified
- Have at least 5 years corporate insolvency experience
- Have experience of managing less experienced team members
- Ideally be JIEB and/or ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are seeking Insolvency Manager roles in Sutton contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.