Outskirts of Sandy
£30,000 - £40,000
Are you an experienced Facilities Manager with experience in a Manufacturing environment?
How would you like to work with a rapidly growing and heavily investing company?
If so, then I need to speak with you.
I'm currently working with a Bespoke Engineering Company, based on the outskirts of Sandy, who are looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Manager. As a Business, they've been exceptionally busy over the past 18 months and have continued growing extensively and with a rapidly expanding site, there are new challenges arising every day. This role is not for the feint hearted and is an opportunity to genuinely make an impact within a Company that greatly values their staff. You'll play an integral role in the development and upkeep of both their existing site and the new extensions as and when they're finished, as well as making sure their engineering equipment is maintained to the highest standards.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and upgrade the the building and office Boilers, Heating and ventilation systems
- Co-ordinate and prioritise routine maintenance across a variety of equipment, including Fork Lifts, Welding Units and other tools
- Liaise with site Management and play a key role in the implementation of improvements across the site
In order to carry out your day to day tasks, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong Engineering background, ideally in site services or Building Maintenance
- Experience in maintaining and repairing Boiler, Heating and Ventilation systems
- Team leader/management experience is desirable, but not essential
- Highly organised with a keen eye for prioritising work loads
An opportunity to work in a growing and investing company during such uncertain times is not something to be missed. If you have the skills and experience required to excel in this job, then apply now!