ProTalent are currently working with a small, friendly and long standing accountancy practice to recruit a new Payroll Manager.
- Long standing accountancy firm on the outskirts of Brighton
- Friendly team of experts
- Great client base
- Easy access and parking
- Managing the payroll function for a number fo clients
- RTO Payroll, Auto Enrolment and CIS Returns where required
- Month and year end procedures
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Iris Payroll Software
- Part time, circa 20 hours a week
- Will have experience of managing the payroll function for multiple clients
- Be well organised and have an eye for detail
- Able to manage workload and prioritise effectively
- Comfortable speaking to clients at all levels
While this is a part time position, if the successful applicant has accountancy/bookkeeping skills, we can look to make this a split role to offer full time hours.
Thank you for your interest.