We are looking for Intervention Teachers for long term work in Primary Schools in the Calderdale area and would welcome applications from both NQT's and experienced teachers.
The main aim of this role is to support small groups of pupils to improve attainment in core subjects
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience working across Key Stages
- Working with small groups of pupils teaching literacy and numeracy
- Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
- Have Good curriculum knowledge
- Be able to work on a 1 to 1 basis and build rapport with pupils and staff
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
- Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and the East Midlands.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!