Junior Developer - Competitive Salary - Thatcham, BerkshireThe Role
Are you an ambitious web developer looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so, a first-rate digital marketing agency is looking for a Junior Developer to work on a range of exciting websites and development projects ranging from blogs, to mobile apps, to complex and bespoke web applications.
The key responsibilities of a Junior Developer include, but are not limited to:
- Offering issue resolution providing alternative development solutions and actions in line with client decisions.
- Working in continuous integration applying testing frameworks, documenting and delivering websites including cross-browser compatibility, accessibility, and search engine optimisation.
- Working as part of a strong development and support team, collaborating with your colleagues, sharing knowledge and solving problems.
As a first-rate digital marketing Agency, the company match client goals and objectives with the right online marketing strategy, adding process and experience to its strong capability in design, marketing and online strategy.
The company is an award-winning agency made up of creatives, techies, marketeers and super-attentive account handlers.The Benefits
The benefits of being a Junior Developer include:
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Annual pay review.
- Personal development and training scheme.
- 23 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension.
- Life Insurance.
- Employee perk scheme.
The key skills and qualities for a Junior Developer:
- A good understanding of Web Standards (W3C), Website Accessibility, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and mobile responsive design.
- A good understanding and knowledge of a range of PHP based platforms and frameworks which includes, but is not limited to: Drupal, Laravel, Symfony, WordPress Magento.
- API experience e.g. connecting to REST-based interfaces; Server related skills e.g. Linux and/or AWS.
- Confidence to bring new ideas to the team; Ability to work on more than one project at a time and manage a varied workload.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90761162