Private Client Solicitor (Court of Protection) 2 Years PQE + Bedford, Bedfordshire
This well-established and multi accredited practice are looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor with Court of Protection experience to join their successful Private Client team to provide sound legal advice and be a part of this commercially focused and determined firm.
Area's of focus will include:
- Advising the elderly, disabled and vulnerable individuals both in the everyday execution of their affairs, and in the protection from and prosecution against abuse, coercion and exploitation
- Ancillary Applications such as Trustee Orders, Interim Orders, and Statutory Will Applications.
- Managing/making decisions relating to property and financial affairs
- Preparing LPA's
- Drafting applications to the Court of Protection
- Preparation of annual reports and billing and file management
- Strong organisational and time management skills are required as the role will involve the efficient and cost effective management of multiple files, often working to strict deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to demonstrate understanding of our clients' needs and expectations;
- Good communications skills are also crucial as the successful candidate will have regular client contact and will often be required to explain complex areas of law in a simple and coherent way.
- Focussed attention to detail, speed and accuracy are important for all written documentation;
- The candidate should be a team player and contribute to the continued success of the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Court of Protection knowledge and experience essential
- Have at least 2 years post qualified experience
- Business development and networking skills
- Good track record of billing