Our client is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Northamptonshire. Highly respected and professional, their success depends on two things - building strong, long-lasting relationships with their clients; and fully understanding every aspect of their clients financial needs.
They are now seeking to expand their team and are looking for a qualified IFA to join them.
Required experience and skills:
• Minimum Level 4 Diploma Qualified with previous experience in an Adviser role
• Funds under management experience
• A high level of confidence, sales and presentation skills and interpersonal skills
• The ability to approach all tasks with a positive, proactive attitude
• Good communicator
• Managing and maintaining service proposition to clients through regular contact
• Engaging with clients and building relationships
• Delivering formal recommendations
In return, you will receive full support including:
• Paraplanning and financial service administration support
• Fee splits of 70% which include all FCA fees, insurance and I.T.
• Professional Indemnity insurance
• Access to a fully independent range of investment solutions
• Referrals and Investment research access
• Partnership potential for the right candidate with an exceptionally generous exit strategy for when retirement beckons (up to four times on-going fees)
This could be an ideal opportunity for an existing self-employed Adviser or equally for an employed Adviser, looking to further their career with an up-to date firm that can provide clients and full support.
Self-employed basis only - potential earnings £50,000 - £100,000 pa