Our client a prestigious company based in Wokingham, is one of the first and fastest growing suppliers dedicated to supplying on-demand bespoke printed training materials. They supply many of the most innovative companies in the world with a fully integrated supply chain of services.
They are looking for a dynamic and innovative Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the development, content creation, execution and reporting of Marketing campaigns and events, and strategic programs for the business, aligning to revenue and strategic goals.
They are particularly looking for somebody who has experience in providing marketing across a range of services/verticals and who has provided marketing for startups/launches of services/brands.Key Responsibilities:
- Articulating the Company's value proposition(s) and managing the brand
- The management and delivery of end-to-end multi-channel campaigns including content, social (paid and organic), PR, SEO and partnerships, and maintaining alignment with Sales, Customer Services and the company business units
- Managing the website, social channels and supporting assets
- Co-ordinating all company communications including external, customer and internal
- Managing the marketing budget, demonstrating impact of marketing investment on Company performance
- Measuring, analysing and reporting on marketing activity
- Management of marketing operational staff
- Proven marketing and campaigns experience, ideally from a related industry sector environment
- An understanding of marketing through online (including SEO) and social networking media
- Proven track record of developing, maintaining and delivering marketing strategies to meet company objectives
- An understanding of the full marketing mix including digital and social media
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics / requirements
- Ability to implement campaign measurements, including metrics and outcomes (to establish ROI)
- Proven track record of working in partnership with Sales teams and communications and stakeholder management
- Able to competently use a range of marketing tools and technologies including web content management systems, CRM, email and automation tools
- Understand the principles of proposition development and marketing's 4Ps
- Evidence of having led a successful team either as a permanent role or on a long-term program
- You must be self-motivated, innovative, highly focused, proactive and driven, with excellent commercial flair and strong social and networking skills.
- You should also have excellent interpersonal/communication skills with the ability to build partnerships with employees/management/customers, both individually and in groups.
- You must also be able to demonstrate exemplary organisation and time management skills, the ability to work on your own initiative seeing projects through to conclusion, meeting set deadlines; the ability to research, produce and analyse data to identify trends and make recommendations through verbal and written reports, presentations and proposals; and be an expert in the use of Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet.
- The ideal candidate will also have a Degree or Higher National Diploma in marketing, business, or economics, or an equivalent qualification, such as L5 apprenticeship, or ideally, a Certificate, Advanced Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing. However, a proven track record in marketing activity and knowledge as outlined above is the most key.