Job Title: Finance Director Location: BrightonSalary: up to £60k depending on experience Full time, Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pmBased in the Brighton office (temporarily remote / office working split due to COVID).
Our client is looking to recruit a Finance Director, reporting to the International CFO located in Barcelona and to the UK General Manager, you will run the financial department of the entity and be fully responsible for all local statutory and tax declarations, financial statements and related reports to headquarters, budgeting and forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis. You will act as a key business partner supporting the bid process, supervising the sales administration, analysing the performance indicators of the business, supporting decisions and corrective actions in coordination with the area managers.Responsibilities
- Supervising local accounting processes in relation to the preparation of financial statements, and ensure compliance with local tax, statutory regulations, US GAAP and SOX controls
- Streamlining accounting functions including payroll and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Managing payroll, review current payroll service contract and implement automation to the payroll process where appropriate
- Monitor expenditure
- Ensuring that efficient and high standards control systems are in place through accurate policies, IT solutions and procedures.
- Monitoring and forecasting cash flows.
- Producing and managing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and providing financial analyses as needed in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions and contract negotiations, performance follow up by areas.
- Supervising customers contracting and billings,
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration, with interest in operations and service organisation.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Passionate about teamwork, process optimisation, implementation of IT solutions
- 3-5 years' experience as auditor in a Big Four company is preferred but not essential
- Passionate about teamwork, process optimization, implementation of IT solutions to increase efficiency.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
For more information please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.