Lead Java Developer / Swindon / £65,000 - £75,000 Commutable locations:
Newbury, Swindon, Reading, Key skills:
AWS (amazon web services), SQL
I am currently working with an award winning, delivery focused software house based in Swindon who are looking for a Lead Software Engineer. Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Development team.
- Communicate regularly with on and offshore teams.
- Implement new features of their system from initial design through to delivery.
- Work with users and product management to define what they want, what they need and what we can deliver.
- Find opportunities for continuous improvements to their system.
- Fix issues and rework code, monitors and alerts for high stability.
- Learn and apply nest practices across the entire stack.
- Java 8
- JEE stack experience (JCA, JMS, JSF)
- SQL experience (oracle or any major DBMS)
- Unit testing frameworks experience (Junit, Mockito or similar)
- Configuration management and deployment automation experience (Chef, puppet, ansible)
- Cloud computing - AWS (Amazon web services)
- Oracle application stack experience (any of ADF, SOA, BPM)
- Spring or Elasticsearch
- Web frameworks experience (JSF, Spring MVC, Play Framework, Grails or similar)
- Linux Experience
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by Email or to my direct line.
George Aldridge - 0117 300 6448
Email george.aldridge@ opusrs.com