HLTA Primary Schools
Are you a qualified HLTA?
Are you experienced in working with children in EYFS, KS1, or KS2?
Are you looking for a long-term position?Job Title:
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) Location:
£80-£110 per day (Depending on Experience) Date:
September 2020The School
: A friendly and vibrant 2 -Form Entry Primary School Contract
: Full-Time, Long-Term
This primary school is set in the heart of Lewisham. They are a friendly multi-cultural primary school, with a strong community feel. The school prides itself on providing a vibrant and caring learning environment, which nurtures and supports the children.
The school can offer a rewarding and challenging Higher Level Teaching Assistant role in a supportive environment with outstanding training opportunities for aspiring teachers.To apply for this role you must:
- Have the confidence to plan for, work with and assess the progress of children
- Under the direction of the class teacher
- Be able to work independently with the class in addition to 1-1 and small group work
- HLTA certificate with experience in EYFS, Key Stage KS1 / KS2
- Be flexible to work at short notice as and when the need arises
- Have recent experience in an HLTA role, which has given you an up to date knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
- Hold a relevant childcare or education qualification at Level 3 or above.
To apply for this role please contact me with a copy of your CV. If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / email@example.com