This is a newly created opportunity to join a privately owned Global manufacturer. Due to continue growth in one of our subsidiaries Hooton Engineering Ltd, based in Gainsborough (DN21) who specialise within high quality engineering and fabrication. We now require a Quality Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional Quality Engineer ideally with a background spent within engineering or fabrication to ISO9001 -2015 quality systems. Responsible for producing Quality plans to customer provided specifications, defining the methods and equipment for production and quality standards. Our mission is to improve the standard of the process and ensure workshop staff are fully briefed on Quality related work procedures.The Role
- ·Monitor production to resolve issues, involving in-process and final Inspection.Handling customers QA issues.
- ·Ensuring health and safety regulations are met.
- ·Producing inspection reports.
- ·Producing documentation packs.
- ·Liaising with our RWC and Welding Engineer to ensure that the correct standards are adhered to.
- ·Liaising with purchasing and sales staff re Quality related matters.
- ·Organising relevant Quality related training sessions and tool box talks.
- ·Ideally must have experience and implementation of ISO 9001-2015 Quality Systems
- ·Knowledge of welding accreditation's to include BSE EN 3834-2 & BS EN 1090-3. would be an advantage
- Must have an understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Technical skills, interpreting technical drawings.
- Ability to work under pressure and produce reports in a timely manner
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills together with both written and oral effective communication skills.
- Auditing experience both internal and external.
- Background spent within SME sized engineering businesses would be ideal.
This is a great opportunity to join a small and friendly team - we offer a competitive package and we provide free onsite parking
No Agencies please we got this one