RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with a local school to appoint a Headteacher.
Following the retirement of our current Headteacher, the Governors of our School Federation are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational and creative leader, who will take our schools forward to the next exciting phase of our development.
This is a unique post. We have created an innovative federation with an Early Years setting for Reception and Year 1, in the village of Norton St. Philip, and a KS1 and 2 setting for Years 2, 3 and 4 in the village of Rode; both sites are only three miles apart in idyllic, rural Somerset. We live and breathe our Christian Vision and every day we strive to ignite a creative spark that illuminates new possibilities, hidden potential and big dreams, so that each and every child can embark on a unique adventure towards life in all its fullness.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
* has the ability and passion to further develop the whole federation to achieve the highest standard of teaching and learning and ensure that our ambitious objectives are achieved;
* can work with and lead our strong team of dedicated and talented staff, to deliver the best possible experiences and outcomes for all our children;
* has an inspirational and inclusive leadership style that will empower and motivate others to reach their full potential;
* has strong financial management skills so that we can continue to manage our budget effectively;
* is an excellent communicator with an open and approachable manner and the ability to develop positive relationships with all our stakeholders, including parents and the wider community;
* dares to be different and has the courage to take bold decisions, so that our schools continue to be exceptional places where learning is a creative and child-led adventure, and everyone flourishes.
We are forward thinking and benefit from a strong Governing Board, sound financial management and strong community links. We have big ideas for the future and are looking for a new Headteacher to join us for our next chapter.
Visits to the schools are welcomed and should be arranged in advance by contacting the School Office.
Interested? Don't hesitate! Go to the "Apply now" section to download our application form
If you have not been contacted by the interview dates, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Closing date: Friday 25th September 2020
Interviews: Date to be confirmed - October 2020
Salary: L10 to L16
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Our Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.