Our client is a national heating contractor specialising within the local authority sector.
They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas engineer to join their team on a permanent PAYE basis.
- Servicing, Fault Finding, and Repairs within domestic social housing properties.
- Working in the Chelmsford area.
- 4 years' experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
- Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as strong fault finding/diagnostics and repair skills.
- ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
- Salary: £35,000 per annum DOE contracted to 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Call out 1 week in 4 paid £400 per week - guarantees an extra £5,200 per annum
- OTE £40,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV and we will contact you to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown