The Training & Development Manager is responsible for ensuring the provision of training and support to all relevant personnel at ProPharma Group to facilitate the delivery of a high-quality services across all business units within Europe and APAC and providing training support globally. They will be developing and managing the training & development team to support the delivery of high quality and efficient training. Additionally, the Training & Development Manager will support the overall business of ProPharma Group, including becoming involved in the full range of services as delegated by management.Essential Functions Include
- Perform training assessments and take overall responsibility for the creation of new training materials that meet the required training criteria.
- Lead in the development, implementation and maintenance of systems and processes to ensure the quality of training programs.
- Take overall responsibility for the tracking and version control of all training materials.
- Ensure the training team materials used by the training team are compliant with the organisations SOPs and industry legislation, and are maintained in the eQMS appropriately and linked to appropriate Curriculums and Job Functions.
- Ensure internal onboarding and development eQMS Job Functions and Curriculums are maintained and updated in accordance to company changes.
- Represent and lead on training items in Company-wide projects which have a training requirement.
- Represent Training in routine quality and/or client meetings for training purposes.
- Review workload and task allocation on an ongoing basis to ensure effective utilisation of all members of the team.
- Update and/or notify managers concerning trainees' performance including highlighting significant training issues.
- Day to day management of all team members including training, mentoring, motivational support for long-term professional development, and appraisals.
- Take overall responsibility for training provision within the region as part of the induction, ongoing development, and management training programmes.
- Maintain awareness of, and ensure compliance with, the legal requirements and professional guidelines associated with the provision of services on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities to support the continuing development of ProPharma Group as a leading provider of outsourced global services.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Life science degree or equivalent
- Required: 3 years of experience of training or developing staff
- Required 1 year of team lead or management experience
- Preferred: Experience in management of a Training function
- Preferred: 1 to 2 years of experience in quality or client services.
- Preferred: Industry experience in MI, PV or related industries.
- Preferred: Knowledge of health care and regulatory requirements
- A minimum of 15% travel time will be required for this position.
- A sound knowledge of healthcare systems and regulations and guidelines related to Medical Information and/or Pharmacovigilance
- Ability to understand, analyse and communicate pharmacological and medical concepts.
- Able to work within a team in an open and professional manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy.
- Sound planning, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ambition and attitude to succeed within an organisation which strives for commercial success without compromising on quality and standard.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the EU. Please note- you must live a commutable distance from our offices in Richmond, North Yorkshire. This role is NOT based in Richmond, London.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***