We believe that through our learning, work and play we can nurture, challenge and inspire each other to achieve our full potential. As a new and expanding purpose built SEND school we have fantastic opportunities for people to use their knowledge to teach, their passion to change lives and their enthusiasm to inspire.What You'll Be Doing:
You'll be making a difference! As part of our an inspirational teaching team you'll help to nurture and support the teaching of a small group of pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism or Complex Needs. You will change their lives.
You'll be developing your career! You might be an experienced Teaching Assistant looking to make the leap from the Mainstream into the Realstream. You might be looking for a supportive school to back you in your desire to undertake Teacher Training. You might be someone who has never considered being a Teaching Assistant before. We currently have vacancies various different grades which could give you the opportunity you've been seeking. Our extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career into what you want it to be. We want you to be happy and to be the best version of yourself that you can be - we will help you to reach your goal.
You'll relish your time at work and have the work-life balance to enjoy your time at home! We take our staff wellbeing seriously. Our staff team is welcoming and professional and we believe that you will find the school a great environment to work in.About you:
It's not just a job, it's a career - the benefits we offer you:
- You'll be awesome
- You'll want to have purpose in your work life and want to make a difference in the world
- You will have a passion for supporting pupils with additional educational needs and be motivated by the challenges that holds
- You will have patience and persistence in supporting our pupils to develop their independence
- You will have good literacy and numeracy skills
- You will be able to work collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for all pupils
- Extensive CPD training which provides a range of tailored and bespoke CPD opportunities to all
- A well-resourced and enjoyable working environment
- Competitive salaries and pay progression - as a growing school there will be a number of opportunities over the next few years for staff that wish to progress
- A supportive leadership team who are engaged in your professional development and success
- Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling, information and support)
- Well-being and medical support
- Generous LBH Pension Scheme (employer contribution 21.54%)
- Excellent transport links with Hatton Cross Station and Feltham Station close by
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
All the forms you need to make your application are available on our website vacancies page.
Shortlisting to take place in the week commencing 28th September 2020. Due to the current situation with COVID-19 interviews are likely to be held on Zoom. We will communicate directly with shortlisted candidates to confirm details
If you have any queries relating to this opportunity please contact Janet Kapila on the hr email below.