We are delighted to be expanding our team to enable us to continue to provide an outstanding educational experience and the highest standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for our children aged 3 months to 5 years, across our 5 sites.
We are looking to recruit qualified and experienced level 2 and 3+ Nursery Educators to join our wonderful team at our Riverside Nursery group in Twickenham. This is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding nursery group which aims to exceed the expectations of even the most discerning parents. It's our goal to lay the foundations for a happy childhood, a fulfilling future, and an enduring love of learning.
To be considered for this position you must...
- Hold a recognised Level 2 or 3 qualification or above.
- Be passionate about early education.
- Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
- Be confident in working with babies and young children.
- Be committed to maintaining the highest standards for our children.
- Be a team player, who is able to work flexibly at different sites when needed.
In return, we offer you...
- Excellent salary for Level 3 CACHE or equivalent (depending on experience)
- 28 days annual leave
- 10 days paid sickness
- Continuous professional development.
- Career progression opportunities within the group.
- Employee wellbeing support including free counselling.
- A warm and friendly environment and culture.
The hours are set as 8am - 6pm or 8.30am - 3.30pm Monday-Friday.
Dukes Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.